top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

What is a Registered Accessibility Specialist?

A Registered Accessibility Specialist (RAS) is licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) to inspect and ensure that a built environment is compliant with the Texas Architectural Barriers Act (TABA) and the Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS).

What services do you offer as a Registered Accessibility Specialist?

Our services include plan reviews, site inspections, consulting, and transition planning. We work with architects, builders, property managers, and business owners to ensure that their spaces are accessible to all.


How long does a Site Inspection take?

The length of a site inspection depends on the size and complexity of the building. A typical assessment of a small commercial building can take a day, while a large complex may take several days.


Do you offer any training or education services?

Yes, we offer training and education services to help architects and designers understand accessibility requirements and best practices. Contact us for more information.

bottom of page